In his interview with Mark Metry on the Humans 2.0 Podcast, you’ll hear from Gino Wickman as he discusses his new book, Entrepreneurial Leap.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Gino in this episode:
- Finding the work hard / play hard balance
- How Gino discovered his passion to help Entrepreneurs
- The power of opening up yourself to vulnerability and being unapologetically YOU
- Taking the leap to start your own business
- The 6 essential traits of an entrepreneur
- The entrepreneurial range
- How to take action and be patient as you build your business
Take about 30 minutes to write down the answers to these questions:
- What are your three greatest successes?
- What are your three greatest failures?
- What has life prepared you for?
We’d like to thank Mark Metry for inviting Gino to share his passion for helping entrepreneurs-in-the-making.
Please share Gino’s interview using the social media buttons below and follow the Humans 2.0 Podcast.