I am very excited to announce that my new book, Entrepreneurial Leap, releases today!
You can buy it here, and through all major retailers.
Entrepreneurial Leap is designed to help an entrepreneur-in-the-making greatly increase their odds of success when taking their entrepreneurial leap.
I’m on a 10-year mission to impact one million entrepreneurs-in-the-making. Any help, support or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Who would benefit from Entrepreneurial Leap?
If you think you might be an entrepreneur-in-the-making, this book will help you.
If you know of anyone in your life that you think might be an entrepreneur-in-the-making and you want to help them. Buy them this book.
If you have interest in mentoring future entrepreneurs, this book will do 80% of the heavy lifting for you.
If you or anyone you know educates entrepreneurs-in-the-making, this book will greatly help your/their cause.
To stay in the loop with Entrepreneurial Leap or to join the conversation and learn about the mission, be sure to follow us across the web:
- Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter
I greatly appreciate your support and thank you for a few minutes of your time.
Help Spread The Word
Here are a few ways you can quickly and easily share about Entrepreneurial Leap on social media today:
- Tweet on Twitter! Here is a ready-made tweet:
Click to Tweet: The long wait is over! Entrepreneurial Leap is ON SALE everywhere TODAY! Entrepreneurial Leap is designed to help entrepreneurs-in-the-making greatly increase their odds of success when taking their #entrepreneurial leap. Order your copy today! https://ginowickman.com @ReadLeap
- Share a Facebook post! Click here to share this post with your community on Facebook.
- Leave your likes and comments! Click here to comment on Entrepreneurial Leap’s Instagram post. What are your reasons for becoming an entrepreneur? What’s most important to you?
- Engage @ReadLeap in a Post! Share a selfie with the book Entrepreneurial Leap, or a picture of Entrepreneurial Leap in your favorite reading spot, on social media. Be sure to use the hashtag #ReadLeap or tag us @ReadLeap, so we can give your post some love.
Please share this post with anyone you feel might want to know more about Entrepreneurial Leap and my and mission using the social media buttons below.